The Franklinton Soccer Club (FSC) was established in 2019 to organize, administer and promote soccer in the greater Franklinton area for youth and adults. We want to to provide a safe, fun environment to learn and play soccer, and to foster sportsmanship and teamwork among soccer player by teaching proper soccer skills and tactics.
Several FYSA volunteers, parents and coaches got together and talked about new & innovative ways that would make the game more fun by helping our kids develop their skills and to learn the game from certified, trained coaches. Soccer continues to grow in popularity across Louisiana and the group also wanted to give the kids the experience of playing teams from more established soccer programs. We are grateful to FYSA for past years of association soccer in Franklinton but eventually, we decided that it would be worthwhile to put in the work to make the game more fun and to really grow the sport in Washington Parish.
Meet the FSC
Our current officers are:
Jason Smith was the founding President of FSC and has been serving since 2019. He can be reached at: (985)222-0365
John Burris has been serving as Vice President since 2019 and also serves as the website coordinator. Please contact him for any issues with the website at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krisit Crain has been serving as Secretary since 2019 and is also responsible for all of FSC’s special events.
Click Here to read our Constitution.
Fast Facts About FSC
- All coaches and referees will be trained and certified. Teams will have both a head coach and assistant coach for all players.
- The club will hold public meetings, and make public the financial records. All by-laws and rules will be readily available to the public. In addition, officers will have term limits and parents will have a voice in their child’s soccer club.
- We will be affiliate members of the Louisiana Soccer Association.
- Players will be taught and coached in all positions, allowing them to learn the skills of the game and play in various positions successfully.
- Uniforms will consist of 2 jerseys, 1 pair of matching shorts, and socks. Once purchased, uniforms can be worn until they are outgrown. We may be able to allow for hand-me-downs.
President: Jason Smith
Vice-President: Johnny Burris
Secretary: Kristi Crain
Treasurer: Leslie Ezell
Membership Coordinator: Whitney Bahm
Field Manager: Rob Crain
Website Manager: Johnny Burris
Coaches Coordinator: Kyle Varnado
Fundraising Coordinator: Jeremy Ezell
- Where can I join, sponsor, or volunteer? Please reach out to our officers personally, or through our club email address:
We can also receive instant messages on our Facebook page!
We’d love to hear from you!
Our rules of governance can be found here.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to focus on the development of your child’s soccer skills and have a great time doing it!